Ready to Use: Steps to Inflate Your Paddle Board
- STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
- STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
- STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
- STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
- STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
Here's the video to show you How to Inflate the Paddle Board
Ready to Store: Steps to Deflate Your Paddle Board
- STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
- STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
- STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
- STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
- STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).