We are really happy with this board! I have wanted to purchase a SUP for years but couldnt pay the high prices. A few friends really love their inflatable boards. So, we decided to go for it at this price. I would buy it again, very happy at this price.
Inflated easily (going from 10 to 15 is a good arm workout), deflated easy, packed easy, accessories are awesome. Just got back from a week at the gulf coast using them in a bay. Very very sturdy, quality seems outstanding.
It's a delightful paddle board that's actually affordable!!
I LOVE my SUP. Fun and exercise in one package. Do not think about it - get one!
No complaints easy to assemble and disassemble. Love it!
- Most Versatile ISUP: Measuring 335×81×15cm and a maximum weight capacity of 170kgs, the Eggory Sup wood grain color creates the perfect platform to bring your kids or pets along for the ride. This inflatable paddle board performs great with any water sport - exploring, touring, fishing, or yoga - for people of all skill levels and sizes.
- Ultra Light & Highly Durable: Super Portable ISUP Pack - Everything fits in the included backpack. Specially designed with wear-resistant and lightweight PVC material as well as an Eva Anti-Slip cover, the paddle offers a better grip during water sports and works quite well in rivers, lakes, or oceans.
- Blog Helper Sport Camera Mount: Do you want to share your life and become an online celebrity like other bloggers? Do you want to record your happy time with your friends in the water? We add a sports camera support bracket on the inflatable paddle board, where you can install your sports camera on the paddle board directly. Start recording your fun time in the water!
- Complete Accessories: Adjustable alloy length floating paddle, double action hand pump with PSI gauge, 1 large removable fin, safety leash, detailed SUP manual, repair kit, a waterproof dry bag, and a large comfortable SUP backpack. Just pack the comfortable backpack and you have everything you need to hit the water!
- 100% Satisfied Customer Service: All paddle boards are covered by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty at no additional cost.
Why choose EGGORY SUP?
- Surfing is the best exercise to get close to nature, bring relaxation and happiness in part of the ocean and relieve anxiety. Nothing beats good surfing. Take your ISUP board from your backyard pond tp to great lakes, bays to anywhere for water fun, fitness, and any fun in the water.
- EGGORY inflatable paddle board stand up inflatable kayak sup paddle board is specially designed for people who like to travel, men/women/youth for surfing/travel/yoga, no matter whether you are a beginner or advanced, you can find the most from Isup board set interesting stuff.
- EGGORY has always been committed to providing customers with a safe, healthy, and entertaining water sports experience. Not only do we provide high-quality paddle boards that are portable and practical, but we also provide a quality customer support team. EGGORY aims to share surfing and enjoyment with the sea with advanced technology and well-designed equipment and boards.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.