Soo much fun with this Frisbee
Really happy with the frisbee. I've enjoyed playing with this in parks with my friends and family. A must buy if you're looking for something that's light and easy to carry.
Cool! Highly recommended product.
I was skeptical at first, however, my 16 yr son was pretty happy and amazed at how well it works. We plan on buying 2 more for the other kids.
- 【PERFECT SIZE】：Our discs were carefully tested, each weighing 175 grams and measuring 10.75 inches in diameter. Made of durable construction and lightweight materials that achieve optimum flight characteristics , ensuring the absolute highest quality and value
- 【PERFECT CHOICE】: Design follows aerodynamics engineering to make it fly far and stable. Balanced for long straight flights, easy to toss and catch .Colorful patterns,the choice for more people
- 【FLYING DISC PROCESS】:Our Flying Disc is made of tough but stretchy PE material, The front and back of the Flying Disc are specially polished to provide adhesion, the edges are rounded to fit the arc of the palm, enhance the feel of the Flying Disc. Lasting Flying Disc can fly very well
- 【WATERPROOF】: The design on the flying Disc is different from other stickers. Its material is waterproof. The pictures are colorful and changeable. It can be used in any wide place
- 【WIDELY USED】: This disc is ideal for park or family bonding time, Outdoor games or beach games favorite. Also perfect for birthday party favors, club promotions gift and prizes. can be played with your friends, family, and even pets
Superior stability: maintains your release angle longer than any other disc designed for both throwing and catching.
Advanced Aerodynamics: With its contoured grip and aerodynamic engineering, it is easier to throw at all levels of play from a throw on the beach to a World Championship Ultimate Frisbee match.
- Manufacturer: SEASEESUP
- Weight: 175 grams
- Diameter: 10.75 inches
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.