The pump worked and read out perfectly. None of the seals leaked.
It comes with a large backpack that holds everything. So far, I have no complaints. The board looks and handles great. I've had it out on a large lake.
Really love the board and its accessories. Had it out a few times. First time using one and its been great.
Use it a couple of times at local lakes. Nice board, easier to balance.
Been out a couple of times without any issues. Very stable board for me and my dog. Quite happy with my purchase!
- Large Space & Family Friendly: With the Full-Length Non-Slip deck pad and 330 lbs max load, HITABAY SUP creates the perfect platform to bring your children or pets along for the ride. This lightweight, durable sup board can also be used for a variety of activities - exercise yoga, Pilates, or cross-training.
- Ultra lightweight Portable SUP: 5 minutes for inflate and deflate. HITABAY paddle board net weighs right around 16 pounds (that’s over 30% lighter than most quality Inflatable paddle boards). When deflated, the paddleboard can easily fit in a trunk, be carried on the subway, or even be checked on most major airlines. So you can store or take it with you anywhere.
- Complete SUP Accessories: length adjustable alloy floating paddle, double action hand pump with psi gauge, 1 big removable fin, safety leash, detailed sup manual, repair kit, and a big comfortable sup backpack. Just strap on the comfy backpack and you've got everything you need to hit the water!
- Super-large Storage Space: The 10 D-rings design enables plentiful storage space with both front and rear bungees, which allows you to secure a cooler, dry bag, and other gear on your SUP with ease. Never lose your paddle again with our side-mounted paddle holder.
- 100% Satisfied Customer Service: All paddle boards are covered by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost.
We're passionate about helping our customers explore the water in a safe, fun, and affordable way.
Whether you're a seasoned paddler or just starting out, we have the perfect inflatable stand-up paddle board for you. So why wait? Join us on the water today and experience the HITABAY difference!
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.