This brand was recommended by a good friend of mine who is an avid paddle boarder. A quality product. The customer service experience was easy and pleasant.
My daughter tried an inflatable paddle during the summer. She liked a lot. So, I bought another. This inflatable paddle can be installed easily by laid flat and pumping air by hand.
Very easy set up. Smooth ride. Love it! Also very easy to carry around!
This board is rigid and works wonderfully. It holds both me and my boyfriend standing. My only negative (and it's really not negative) is the pump. We will end up buying a separate electric pump. I would definitely recommend this board for any beginner.
Works great in the ocean and is easy to carry!
- Extra Wide and Balanced: 10.6 ft (about 323 cm) long x 32 inches (about 81.3 cm) wide x 6 inches (about 152.4 cm) thick, with a load-bearing capacity of up to 300 pounds (about 149.7 kg). With an extra-wide design and a non-slip soft deck, balancing and stabilizing on top of our SUP boards is a breeze.
- Full accessories plus waterproof bag: Length adjustable alloy floating paddle. Double-action hand pump with PSI specification for rapid inflation and deflation. 1 large removable fin, safety rope, 10-liter waterproof dry bag, detailed sup manual, repair kit, and a large comfortable sup backpack.
- Camera Mount - BLOG & VLOG: We specially add a camera mount on the top of the inflatable stand-up paddle board, you can directly mount the action camera on the paddle board, adjust the angle to suit various shootings, such as exciting surfing moments, Recreational boating, relaxing yoga, fun fishing trips and traveling with friends or pets. The camera dock helps you to record every moment in the water, just one simple step, become a blogger and share your lifestyle!
- Wide Use-Storage: The paddle board adopts a new design, which provides more storage space. The 4 D-rings on the side are an attractive addition that can be used for more fun with fishing gear, waterproof bags, food, or setting up a kayak seat. Don't hesitate to take your stuff with you on your adventures in caves, canyons, and more.
- Good service to customers: As a manufacturer, we firmly believe in the quality of our SUP paddle boards and treat every customer as God, we are happy to provide a one-year manufacturer's warranty with free extra charge.
The HITABAY is an excellent go-anywhere paddle board that performs well in all conditions. A great SUP for beginner and intermediate paddlers.
Complete iSUP Package Includes SUP, Backpack, Double Action Hand Pump, 4-Piece 2-Use Paddle, Leash, Fin, User's Manual & Repair Kit.
The HITABAY SUP performs well in all water conditions. Designed for stability and portability, you won’t find a better-performing all-around board.
With its rigid design, 6” thickness, and center fin, paddlers of all skill levels will enjoy this SUP in smooth, glassy waters and even mild ocean chops and waves. The front-mounted 6-point bungee system allows for quick access to your gear, and we designed the extra large traction pad so you can SUP with a friend or your dog.
Shape & Design excellent for All Conditions and All Skill Levels
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.