First off this Paddleboard is extremely stable, I was able to stand up and move around and be very comfortable. Another good point, is that I loved all the accessories that came with it, this was the defining factor and the choice for me! I would buy it again!
I packed this as my checked bag and took it to Florida and the ocean for its first use. Easy to use
I love this came with everything you need to start paddle boarding. happy customer!
I have wanted a blowup paddleboard forever. I was able to pump it up by myself in under 15 minutes. I cannot wait to get on the river!
I had a great time, caught some fish, handled the river great, and it is a really sturdy board to float on.
- 【MOST VERSATILE iSUP】Measuring 10′6″ x 32″ x 6″ and a max weight capacity of 330 lbs, this excellent all-around paddle board provides better stability and balance for all kinds of fun water sports, like paddling, exploring, touring, fishing, yoga, cruising with a dog or small children, and more! Whether you're a beginner or you're already an avid paddler, you'll feel confident and comfortable going just about anywhere.
- 【ULTRA LIGHT & HIGHLY DURABLE】This board is designed for those who want a lightweight, economical option. HITABAY paddle board weighs right around 16 pounds. 5 minutes for inflate and deflate. It is very easy to carry and transport. Specially designed with lightweight and wear-resistant PVC material as well as an anti-slip EVA deck, this SUP provides above-average maneuverability, average stability, and speed.
- 【BLOG HELPER SPORTS CAMERA MOUNT】 Want to share your life and become an online celebrity like other bloggers? Want to record your happy time with your friends on water? We add a Sport camera bracket mount on an inflatable stand-up paddle board, where you can install your sports camera on the paddle board directly. Start to record your fun time on the water!
- 【COMPLETE ACCESSORIES】length adjustable alloy floating 4-Piece 2 USE paddle, double action hand pump with psi gauge, 1 big removable fin, safety leash, detailed sup manual, repair kit, and a big comfortable sup backpack. Just strap on the comfy backpack and you've got everything you need to hit the water!
- 【100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER SERVICE】All paddle boards are covered by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost.
With its rigid design, 6” thickness, and center fin, paddlers of all skill levels will enjoy this SUP in smooth, glassy waters and even mild ocean chops and waves. The front-mounted 4-point bungee system allows for quick access to your gear, and we designed the extra large traction pad so you can SUP with a friend or your dog.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.