Great Kids board! It is an excellent choice for kids. The back pack is perfect to fit it all in nicely. Good quality board and Im sure it will last a while.
This is a perfect size for kids. My daughter is a tall 7-year-old and shes able to carry it and maneuver it easily.
This is an awesome product. Buy one and get out there and have fun!
This is absolutely a great board for kids to enjoy and learn on. Going on 2 plus hours of fun at the beach tonight with the new board!
This is great for a kid. Great width and size for a 9 year old girl
- Designed for Children: HITABAY kids paddle boards are shorter, lighter, and more inexpensive boards that are built specifically to help kids learn how to SUP, your children will love it!
- Ultra Light & Portable: The 13.8 pounds weight and three thickened carry handles make it easy for your kid to carry the board or pull it around the water once they’re finished paddling. The special design of the pump allows your children to inflate easily.
- Safe & Durable: There are two safety handles on the front of the paddle board. When your children sit on the paddle board, they can hold the handles to ensure safety. The middle part is designed with extra wide non-slip comfort EVA pad to increase the friction between feet and the board surface, so that’s more stable and safer for your children.
- Complete Accessories: Inflatable paddle board comes with everything you need: a paddle board (iSUP), an ultra-light backpack (for paddle board), iSUP Pump, a safety leash, one fin, a 3-piece length-adjustable floating paddle, a detailed sup manual, repair kit. Your children can spend the whole day on the paddle board with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfied Customer Service: All paddle boards are covered by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost.
A few other cool features make the HITABAY SUP worth buying for a young paddler:
- The three thickened carry handles make it easy for your kid to carry the board or pull it around the water once they’re finished paddling.
- The two thickened handles on the front of EVA allow children to play and rest easily and happily on the board. The grooved deck pad is grippy but comfortable, the grooves improving foot placement and draining water quickly when the board gets wet.
- There is a nose bungee area you can fit anything you need, with a D-ring also behind the inflation valve to attach their leash.
If you have a younger paddler that wants a durable, quick, stable, and easy-to-learn SUP, HITABAY is your best choice.
Thank you so much for reading, and we hope you and your children have a blast paddleboarding together!
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.