Absolutely love this board!!!! This is my first inflatable and its extremely sturdy and durable, super convenient as well and comes will all the necessities needed to inflate the paddleboard
This paddle board comes very nice and equipped. It includes a nice roomy backpack that will hold more than just the paddle board and accessories. Inflates easily and is very sturdy. Would purchase again.
Great value for the price. love my new paddle board
It shipped quickly, and is high quality. My wife got a more expensive one locally and this one is of the same quality. I would recommend it to others.
Great quality, price and warranty, lightweight and fun. What else do you need.
- SAFE, STABLE & DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Quashley stand up paddle boards are made of military ultra-light PVC material and mesh structure.This reinforced lightweight fabric creates a stiff, rigid and sturdy blow up sup board. It can withstand a weight of up to 330 pounds, has unparalleled strength, and a sturdy structure that can last for several years. The anti-slip deck helps balance & control swiftly, soft and comfortable to kneel, stand or sit. You can relax and enjoy surfing at ease!
- EXCELLENT MANEUVERABILITY: The pointed nose is super responsive in turning and tracking and easier to stay on track in a couple of strokes. Equipped with 3 fins(1 large removable fin, 2 board-fixed ones), the paddle boards can do the best job in maneuverability, steering, and stability, providing a long-lost extraordinary surf for gliding and skimming over the water.These guarantee the stability of fishing, yoga and family fun while streamlined design ensures high-efficiency paddling.
- MARCH FORWARD FREELY ON THE WATER: Quashly paddle board wish is that more people can walk, cruise, compete and even surf freely on the water. Jump on the Quashley paddle board, find your way and enjoy the long-awaited water scenery.
- WIDE-BODY & STREAMLINE DESIGN: Quashly inflatable paddle board is 10'6" x 32'' x 6'' , with weight capacity up to 330lbs. The extra wide SUP design is easy for beginners to stand up and keep balance. The bigger size, the more weight capacity & easier balance. Perfect SUP for youth, adults, and couples of all skill levels to experience fishing, yoga, snorkeling, touring, cruises, and sightseeing in open waters like rivers, lakes, and ocean.
Quashley stand up paddle boards is the best choice for your water sports.
1. The waterproof bag: You can safely put your phone or watch on the paddle board.
2. The lightweight aluminum paddle is easy to be adjusted to your own size as you wish.
3. Our SUP inflatable is supplied with a hand pump, it is easy to inflate and deflate the paddle boards within a short time.
4. The D-ring and sturdy leash, you will be assured of your safety.
5. The premium accessories could keep the inflatable sup in a good condition.
Quashley specializes in providing quality outdoor products at reasonable prices. We focus on the various needs of our customers.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.