Used it once but so far so good! the paddle is great! Love it
The inflation of the board is fast and it feels steady. Recommend!
Obsessed with it! Its so easy to blow up, easy to use, and comes with so much stuff for the price you pay! Highly recommend this brand!
Inflates/deflates easily, Packs away neat in a strong carry bag
I searched several places for a pink board! I bought a pink one and a blue one. Very Impressed! Surpassed my expectations! Extremely sturdy and durable. It actually handled the Gulf better than my friends' inflatable board. Very happy!!
- 【STABLE PADDLE BOARD】This blue & red SUP board is 10' 6" long, 32 "wide, and 6 "thick with a maximum load of 330 lbs. Extra-wide design ISUP board provides extreme stability so it's easy for beginners to stand and balance. The inflatable standing board can be easily folded.
- 【MILITARY GRADE MATERIAL WITH ANTI-SLIP DECK PAD】This SUP paddle board for adults and youth is made of the highest quality military grade drop stitch material and designed with comfortable non-slip EVA foot pads, giving you a superior anti-slip experience. Military-grade materials create stronger inflatable boards with increased strength and durability.
- 【COMPLETE ISUP ACCESSORY】The standup paddle board accessories include an adjustable floating paddle, a safety ankle leash, a removable fin, and double action hand pump for quick inflation. This inflatable Standing Board gives you all the features and performance you need.
- 【PORTABLE AND MULTIPLE FUNTION】Lighter and easier to blow up sup board. The unique bungee system on the paddle board gives you extra storage space. the convenient middle handle makes it easy for ISUP to carry. Perfect for Yoga, Fishing, Surfing, or carrying kids and pets in rivers and lakes.
- 【SECURITY & QUALITY SERVICE】Our paddleboard has passed the CE certification. The instruction manual for the SANTASUP inflatable board can help you use our stand-up paddle board more easily. If you have any questions about the products, we will provide you with solutions the first time and a full range of high-quality services for you.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.