It's plenty sturdy in the water and there's no problem holding me and some gear. Love it.
We like the design and quality, it works well for us! Would recommend this product to my friends.
Great board, easy to use and very stable.
I used the included pump to inflate and deflate. Worked better than expected. The SUP itself is sturdy and well made.
My kids are dying to try this out. Looks great. They were happy with their new paddleboard
- Stable Paddle Board: SANTASUP SUP board is 11 feet long, 32 inches wide, 6 inches thick, and can hold a maximum load of 350 pounds. The extra wide design ISUP board provides extreme stability so beginners can stand and balance easily. The inflatable stand can be easily folded.
- Military Grade Material With Non-Slip Deck Pad: SANTASUP SUP paddle board is made of the highest quality military grade drop seam material, comfortable and non-slip EVA foot pads, giving you an excellent anti-slip experience. Military-grade materials create stronger inflatable panels for added strength and durability.
- Full set of accessories: SANTASUP stand-up paddle board accessories include: adjustable floating paddle, safety ankle strap, removable fins, 10 liter waterproof bag, dual hand pump for quick inflation. The camera dock on the front of the SUP makes it easy to record your happy moments with your family and friends at any time. SANTASU inflatable risers give you all the functionality and performance you need.
- Portable and Multifunctional: Lighter and easier to blow up the auxiliary board. A unique stretch system on the paddle board gives you extra storage space. Convenient middle handle for easy carrying of the ISUP. Perfect for yoga, fishing, surfing, or carrying kids and pets in rivers and lakes.
- SAFE AND QUALITY SERVICE: Our paddle board has passed CE certification. The SANTASU Inflatable Board Instructions can help you use our stand up paddle boards more easily. If you have any questions about the product, we will provide you with solutions and a full range of high-quality services as soon as possible.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.