Love whether fishing , cruising around and/or relaxing.
The board seems to be well made, with solid materials, I wouldn't be worry to let my kids jump onto it.
Nice and stable, easy to paddle.
Great board for my beginner girlfriend as well as myself who has experience paddling! and she likes the color!
Haven't try it yet, I'm really looking forward to warmer weather to take it out
- PERFECT SIZE & EASY TO LEARN: Inflated 11ft*33in*6in the max capacity is 350 lbs, widen design is more stable and suitable for overweight users. It is easy to learn and can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels. With a little practice, anyone can master the basics of standing and paddling.
- VERSATILITY & FUN: Paddle boards can be used for a variety of activities, from surfing and racing to yoga and fishing, making them a great investment for anyone who loves the water.
- SAFETY & LOW IMPACT: Stand-up paddle board is a low-impact activity that is gentle on the joints, making it a great option for people who want to stay active without putting too much strain on their bodies.
- INCLUDE ALL & PORTABLE: 1× Inflatable paddle board, 1× SUP Double action pump,1× Paddle,1× Leash,1× Backpack,1× Fin, 1 × Wrench. Paddle boards are foldable and easy to transport, making them perfect for travel or for exploring new bodies of water.
- SECURITY & SERVICES: If you have any questions about the products, we will provide you with solutions the first time. We provide a 30-day no-hassle return service, a 60-day warranty for paddle boards, and a 1-year warranty for accessories.
Choose SEASEESUP, your sports and leisure partner, to accompany you to ride the wind and waves, and enjoy the fun of the sea.
- Paddle boards for adults perform strongly in salt or fresh water for a longer time.
- Capacity：33 in width, 350 lb max bearings provide a stable platform to stand and paddle with confidence.
- Best Suited For Moderate touring, yoga, surfing, fishing, and kayaking.
- Material: Inside Dense drop stitch, Outside PVC reinforced sidewalls, treated with a UV-resistant coating.
- Water areas: Salt water, fresh water
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.