It was a awesome board but I was getting more into paddle boarding.
This is a very good quality SUP. It has all the acc I was looking for
Very happy with the board. This is my first inflatable and I love it. So surprised at how sturdy it is while having just enough give to make it a really comfortable experience.
You get everything you need to get started at a price that is Friendly.
Ease ordering, super fast shipping. Very durable, very sturdy you can tell this board is going to hold up and that it has a great ride, smooth on the water.
- AWESOME PLATE TYPE: Inflatable 11 feet long, 33 feet wide, 6 inches thick, and situation.
- SAFE AND MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The paddle board adopts a new design, which provides more storage space. The 4 D-rings on the EVA are an attractive add-on for gear bungee jumping with fishing gear, setting up a seat for more fun on the water. 4.5mm thick EVA (bevel-cut diamond shape) for more safety and comfort.
- Packing List: 1 × Inflatable Paddle Board, 1 × Double Action Pump, 1 × Adjustable Paddle Board, 1 × Strap (coil is 5.5 mm), 1 × Backpack (Add lining), 1 × 9 inches (about 22.9 cm),1 × wrench.
- Camera Holder and Tailgate Handle: The inflatable paddle board has a camera holder on the front. You can adjust the angle for a variety of shots, capturing every moment in the water. There is a tail handle at the end of the SUP board, 2 people together, easy to transfer.
- SAFETY AND SERVICE: Our circuit boards are CE certified and come with a 2-year free warranty. You can buy with confidence.
Choose SEASEESUP, your sports and leisure partner, to accompany you to ride the wind and waves, and enjoy the fun of the sea.
- Capacity: 33" wide, 330 lbs max bearing provides a stable platform for you to stand and paddle with confidence.
- Best for: Beginners, Moderate Tour, Yoga, Surfing, Fishing, Kayaking.
- Material: Internal dense drop seam, external PVC reinforced side walls, UV-resistant coating.
- Capacity: 300 liters.
- Weight: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11' x 33" x 6".
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Recommended Aeration: 12-15 PSI
- Water Gas: Salt Water, Fresh Water.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.