This is my 2nd one and it is very stable and high quality!
I love this board. Its a great investment, I get a fenomenal workout and it brings the fun out of the dullest spot of water. Enjoy it!
Great quality! I have use many inflatable paddle boards and this has to be the most sturdy by far! Not to mention the easy set-up and break down. Look forward to many more!
It is stable even for a heavy beginner!
Awesome board with a lot of options for attachments. Very stable and tracks well.
- Inside: dense drop stitches
- Outside: PVC reinforced side walls, UV-resistant coating.
- Waters: Salt Water, Fresh Water
- Capacity: 33" wide, 330 lbs max bearing provides a stable platform for standing and paddling with confidence.
- 5 liter waterproof bag: protect your numbers, food and clothing.
- 6 pointed elastic systems: protect your gear for fishing, shooting or touring.
- 5 extra D-rings: store extra items or set up a kayak seat.
- Pointed Nose: Great control, 180º less energy in a few taps.
- Fin System: Only one large fin system reduces drag and increases focus.
- Eva Deck: Acts like a kickboard, allowing advanced riders to make quick and sharp turns quickly.
- Get a minimum recommended inflation level of 15 PSI.
- Get up to 18 for more rigidity.
- [Multipurpose] D-Rings & Storage: SURFWAVE Stand Up Paddle Boards are suitable for a variety of environments. The front 6-point elastic cargo system can store gear for overnight camping trips without being too long and heavy. The 5 D-rings on the side are an attractive addition that can be used for more fun with fishing gear, waterproof bags, food or setting up a kayak seat. Don't hesitate to take your stuff with you on your adventures in caves, canyons and more.
- [PORTABLE] COMPLETE ACCESSORIES: 18 lbs (about 8.2 kg) lightweight inflatable SUP board that will not reduce rigidity, stability or mass, compact and neatly fit in the car or carry any travel, just place it in a spacious in the backpack. Hand pump helps to fully inflate in 5 minutes with less muscle power! 5L waterproof bag protects your digital items, food and clothing. The floatable aluminium paddles can be divided into 3 parts to hold a single large fin with just one press. Always be ready!
- [Camera Mount] BLOG & VLOG: There is a camera mount on the front of the inflatable paddle. You can adjust the angle for a variety of shots such as exciting surf moments, casual paddling, relaxing yoga, fun fishing trips and traveling with friends or pets. The camera base helps you record every moment in the water, just one simple step, become a blogger and share your lifestyle!! (5L waterproof bag is included in the package, when not shooting, the camera can be installed in the package).
- [Cruise Capability] Responsive Control: When it comes to performance, the sharp nose is super responsive in steering and tracking, and is easier to stay on track in a few taps. Sparkle in open water or in small waves. The inflatable paddle board has a removable fin that reduces water resistance while increasing stability and tracking while dealing with white water or flamboyant puffiness at the beach. These increase its cruising capabilities and allow for more surfing attempts.
- [STRUCTURE] SAFE, STABLE AND COMFORTABLE: Inside, the SURFWAVE stand-up paddle board features a dense needle drop pattern for added rigidity during optimal inflation. The outer material is PVC, the reinforced side walls are coated with UV protection. 33 inches wide provides a stable platform to stand and paddle confidently. With a maximum weight of 350 pounds, it can accommodate additional companion or travel gear. Non-slip pedals help with quick balance and control, soft and comfortable on the knees, standing or sitting.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.