For the price, it's great. I am really impressed with everything about this board
I like to go paddle boarding with my family and friends on the lake or river. I know this is a qualified board, lightweight, easy to pump up, and stable.
This is our 5th inflatable paddle board and I couldnt be happier with the build quality and style of this SUP.
Not only does it look great but it handles great as well. I can inflate it with the included pump and deflate it in less than 10 mins. Id purchase it again in a heartbeat!
This is a perfect paddleboard for my family. Very sturdy, the handles are secure, great grip on the board, and it looks good.
- STABLE & MANEUVERABLE: SIZE: 10'6''x32"x6", the weight of 17.5 pounds, max capacity is 350 lbs. It is easy to learn and can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels.
- COMPLETE ACCESSORIES: Adjustable paddles, double action pump, leash, wrench, backpack, and detachable fin. 10L dry bag will store and protect important things when you are outside alone and can work as a life jacket briefly.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: Roll up the board, collapse the paddle, and stuff it all in the compact backpack to take your SUSIEBAY paddleboard on the go! The backpack will weigh about 18 lbs with everything in it, perfect for a short walk or bike ride to the beach or lake.
- SUPER FUNCTIONS: 3 handles on the paddle board bring extra convenience to transfer， there is a 1 D ring on the back, and you can connect your friend's SUP boards through it.
- BETTER AFTER SERVICE: We stand by the quality of our boards. All paddle boards are covered by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or issues!
We have produced the ISUP for many years, aiming for manufacturing professional and high-performance products at affordable prices.
Our mission is to provide the best SUP boarding experience for all sup lovers of the world. You will find the most suitable ISUP at SUSIEBAY.
- WHY CHOOSE US
- All products are subject to strict quality inspection.
- The product has complete functions, making it more enjoyable and convenient.
- We will answer your questions at any time and let you have no worries.
- SUSIEBAY INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD
- PADDLEBOARD FITS ALL LEVEL
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.