The bag is durable and easy for me to carry around, and all accessories are of high quality. It takes me about 10 minutes to pump it up. And its an arm workout in the last few pumps, like my friend's boards.
It comes with everything that I need to go straight from the box to the water. perfect!
It is my first paddle board and Im quite satisfied with my choice. As a beginner, I found it very easy to use, comes with all stuff.
The paddle is a really nice beginner paddle. Lightweight, easy transport. comfortable to use.
I got this not really having super high hopes, but it's exceeded my expectations. I suggest this board to pretty much every one of my friends that wants to get a SUP, all of them have agreed it's a very well-put-together board.
- STABLE MANEUVERABLE: SIZE: 10'6''x32"x6", the weight of 17.5 pounds, max capacity is 350 lbs. It is easy to learn and can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels.
- TAKE IT- ANYWHERE: Roll up the inflatable paddle board, collapse the paddle, and stuff it all in the compact backpack to take your SUSIEBAY paddle board on the go， making it perfect for travel or for exploring new bodies of water.
- SAFETY-LOW IMPACT: Stand-up paddle board is a low-impact activity that is gentle on the joints, making it a great option for people who want to stay active without putting too much strain on their bodies.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY: Paddle boarding is a great activity for families to enjoy together, with boards available in a range of sizes to accommodate children and adults.
- SECURITY & SERVICES: If you have any questions about the products, we will provide you with solutions the first time. We provide a 30-day no-hassle return service, a 60-day warranty for paddle boards, and a 1-year warranty for accessories.
- A diamond-cutting design is used for the pedal, safer and more anti-slip.
- The double-action pump is made of premium PP, and the product is solid, durable, and light. And it’s easy and fast to reach any higher pressure value. The ergonomic handle fits your palm perfectly to put forth your strength effectively.
- 10L Waterproof dry bag will store and protect important things when you are outside alone and can work as a life jacket briefly.
- With the coilover ankle cuff safety strap, made of ultrastrong PU wire and precise stainless steel swivel, the leash can resist water corrosion free from deformation or entanglements after extended uses.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.