My friend loves it and she said it was a very nice paddleboard
Everything you need for paddle boarding. Lightweight but sturdy. Easy maintenance and quick deflation.
Nice product with good quality. Cant wait to use it!
This board has been excellent. Great product! I would buy it again.
The board is of good quality and well-made. Much bigger than my other board and yet lighter. Its a great paddle board for those who want a wider board to start with.
- STABLE -MANEUVERABLE: SIZE: 10'8" x 33" x 6". The 33" width guarantees stability. It is easy to learn and can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels.
- TAKE IT- ANYWHERE: Roll up the inflatable paddle board, collapse the paddle, and stuff it all in the compact backpack to take your SUSIEBAY paddle board on the go， making it perfect for travel or for exploring new bodies of water.
- COMPLETE- ACCESSORIES: Ppaddle board, adjustable paddle, double action pump, leash, wrench, backpack and detachable fin,10L waterproof bag will store and protect important things when you are outside alone and can work as life jacket briefly.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY: Paddle boarding is a great activity for families to enjoy together, with boards available in a range of sizes to accommodate children and adults.
- SAFETY-LOW IMPACT: Stand-up paddle board is a low-impact activity that is gentle on the joints, making it a great option for people who want to stay active without putting too much strain on their bodies.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.