I'm so happy I purchased this.
Its sturdy and it can fit multiple blankets in it to illuminate the cluttered look. Great material and I like the neutral color.
Perfect size for a toy basket for my son. Now he does a great job putting all of his toys away!!
This was perfect for my babys nursery, it fits his toys and adds a nice look to the nursery. Get this!
Very nice and durable product
- 【Large Blanket Basket】Extra-large Size 21.7" L x 21.7" W x 13.8" cotton rope basket with round shape, which is perfect and big enough for storage blanket, throw pillows, towels,baby toys, and magazine.
- 【Durable Cotton Rope Laundry Hamper】 The woven laundry basket is handmade of soft and Eco-friendly natural cotton thread rope. Soft and sturdy with no shape edges. The soft material will be good for kids and pet.will not make scratches to your furniture and wood floor.
- 【Portable & Foldable Rope Baskets】 This woven basket is fitted with sturdy and easy-to-grab handles. Handles on each side make it easy and convenient to carry and move in all rooms. It can be folded into a compact size for convenient carrying or storage when not in use.
- 【Multi-use Storage Baskets】 The elegant storage bin with neutral color design provides extra storage space. It is suitable for various room, such as bedroom, living room, family room, bathroom and laundry room. Make your room more organized and tidier.
- 【Care Tips】The oversized woven basket is folded for storage and shipping purposes.please use steamer/iron or fill your basket with cloths or blankets to remove the creases. It will restore to be an elegant storage basket.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.