Fun board! It is great quality and fun. The paddles are good quality too!
Fantastic budget paddle board. Has everything you need, easy to use, solid, and stable.
I only paddled it around in a lake last weekend, and it worked great! Really stable on the water, I would highly recommend this board to anyone else who's just looking for a new hobby in the summertime.
Took it out on the water with a few friends with their boards yesterday, and it performs great.
This is a great board that is perfect to get into paddle boarding. Comes with everything you need and it is easy to carry in the backpack. We took it to the beach several times already and it was a lot of fun!
- CLASSIC SIZE: Inflated 10'6 feet long & 32 inches wide, the weight is only 17.5 lbs, Max capacity is up to 330 lbs, and balancing & stabilizing on top of our SUP board is a breeze.
- COMPLETE- ACCESSORIES: Complete with must-have paddle board accessories, including inflatable paddle board, coiled ankle cuff safety leash, aluminum paddle, double action air pump & storage bag.
- SAFETY-LOW IMPACT: Stand-up paddle board is a low-impact activity that is gentle on the joints, making it a great option for people who want to stay active without putting too much strain on their bodies.
- PORTABLE & INFLATABLE SUP BOARD: The paddle board is incredibly portable and easy to transport. When deflated, it can be rolled up and stored in a carrying bag, making it the perfect travel companion for all your water adventures.
- SECURITY & SERVICES: If you have any questions about the products, we will provide you with solutions the first time. We provide a 30-day no-hassle return service, a 60-day warranty for paddle boards, and a 1-year warranty for accessories.
The set of inflatable paddle board, include all accessories
- The double-action pump is made of premium PP, and the product is solid, durable, and light. And it’s easy and fast to reach any higher pressure value. The ergonomic handle fits your palm perfectly to put forth your strength effectively.
- The paddle is composed of 3 parts, a premium alloy paddle that floats, light aluminum, to effectively control directions in water for extended uses. Adjustable height: 68 – 85" (175 – 215cm).
- The backpack is made of rigid, wear-proof nylon, the backpack can effectively prevent your paddle and accessories from being damaged during transport as a perfect paddle organizer.
- With the coilover ankle cuff safety strap, made of ultrastrong PU wire and precise stainless steel swivel, the leash can resist water corrosion free from deformation or entanglements after extended uses.
- Paddle boards for adults perform strongly in salt or fresh water for a longer time.
- Capacity：32 in width, 330 lb max bearings provide a stable platform to stand and paddle with confidence.
- Best Suited For Moderate touring, yoga, surfing, fishing, and kayaking.
- Material: Inside Dense drop stitch, Outside PVC reinforced sidewalls, treated with a UV-resistant coating.
- Water areas: Salt water, fresh water.
As a manufacturer, we are committed to bringing new and exciting products with the latest technology. Whether you’re interested in exploring your local waterways, taking your yoga routine to the lake, or just spending quality time on the water with friends, family, and pets, we’re here to support you.
Part of the appeal of stand up paddling is that it is a relatively easy activity to learn for people of any age or fitness level. In many cases, people having no water skills can learn to paddle in 10-15 minutes as long as get them a nice, big, stable board. If you take some SUP lessons you’ll learn even faster and get comfortable on top of it.
Yep, absolutely. We have no reason to leave our furry friends at home along. Your dogs’ nails will not pop the PVC and they’ll love you for the adventure! Just put the dog on it or sit on it and go. The extra weight should not be a problem.
STEP 1: Take items out of the bag and lay the board on a clean surface to roll out your SUP.
STEP 2: Remove the safety cap from the inflation / deflation valve and attach the pump hose end to the valve, turning to tighten.
STEP 3: Stand on the pump and begin to move the handle up and down. Make sure you pump directly up and down to avoid damaging the pump.
STEP 4: Once the pressure gauge reaches between 12 and 15 PSI, detach the pump hose from the air valve and replace the safety cap.
STEP 5: Attach your fin and leash and then have fun!
STEP 1: Make sure to clean off any dirt, sand or saltwater with fresh water. Then allow the board to dry or dry with a towel. Also, remove accessories such as the fin and leash.
STEP 2: Remove the valve cap and push down all the way and twist the valve head clockwise to lock the air valve open to release the air.
STEP 3: Begin to roll up the board from the end opposite the air valve making sure to push any remaining air towards the valve.
STEP 4: Once fully rolled up, use the compression strap to neatly store the SUP back in the carry bag.
STEP 5: When storing your SUP, keep it in a clean dry place. Always store your board in a cool, dry place or shady area out of reach of direct sunlight to avoid bursting or fading colors. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
Care & Storage
Proper SUP storage is crucial for increasing your board’s longevity.
Here’s some top tips:
1. Make sure your board is fully dry before deflating, folding, and storing away. Storing your board when wet or damp can cause permanent damage over time.
2. Always store your SUP in appropriate temperatures. We recommend storing your board anywhere between 5 – 40°C (40 – 105°F).
3. Always remove your centre fin. If you deflate your board and try rolling it up with fins still in, this could cause permanent damage.